The iLAND project brings together a strong consortium of 9 leading members of industry and academia. Five of its partners are university groups that are strong in different research topics in embedded real-time systems.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (http://www.it.uc3m.es/drequiem): solid background and experience in building efficiency and real-time techniques into middleware for real-time distributed systems.
- Universidade do Porto (http://www.fe.up.pt): industrial communication, distributed embedded systems, embedded control, distributed computer control systems and autonomous mobile robotics.
- Universidad del País Vasco (http://www.ehu.es): solid background and experience in the design of dstributed industrial control systems.
- University of Twente (http://www.ewi.utwente.nl/): integration of technology-based research and its application in specific domains.
- University of Pennsylvania (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/): the main goal is assure and improve the correctness, safety and timeliness of real-time embedded systems and Cyber Physical Systems.
The other four partners are industrial companies and SMEs with a lot of experience.
- Visual Tools S.A. (http://www.visual-tools.com): Digital media applications.
- ETIC (http://www.embedded-technologies.org): Embedded systems.
- Trialog (http://www.trialog.com): Real-time and embedded systems.
- Twente Institute for Wireless and Mobile Communications B.V (http://www.ti-wmc.nl).: has a state-of-the-art research focus on leading edge communication network technology.